We are delighted to announce that Kelvin Nanotechnology have been selected into BusinessCloud’s Scotland Tech 50.
Coming in at number 31, KNT joins the annual ranking profiling Scottish innovation companies.
Judged by an independent panel from the business and technology sector alongside a public vote, companies were first shortlisted to 130 and then the final top 50.
The judging panel was comprised of:
- Hazel Gibbens, entrepreneur engagement manager (Scotland), Tech Nation
- Alastair McInroy, CEO, Technology Scotland
- Evelyn McDonald, CEO, Scottish EDGE
- Garry Bernstein, founder, Tech Scotland Advocates
- Alistair Forbes, founding director, Scottish Tech Army
- Jonathan Symcox, editor, BusinessCloud
For more info and the full list, go to https://www.businesscloud.co.uk/scotland-tech-50/